· Distinguished Service Award from the Naval Historical Foundation for leadership in supporting the Navy's history and heritage.
· Establishment of The Dr. Jennifer and Dr. Jack London Medal for Distinguished Service by CAUSE (Comfort for America’s Uniformed Services), a wounded warrior charity providing rehabilitation and recreation support for service members injured in the Afghanistan and Iraq campaigns.
· U.S. Navy League Leadership in Technology Award for strategic vision and leadership in CACI's support of the U.S. Navy and America's national security
· Northern Virginia Chamber of Commerce Lifetime Distinguished Service Award for business leadership role in helping veterans succeed in business in the greater Washington, DC region.
· Executive Mosaic's Wash100, a premier group of the most influential private and public sector leaders recognized for their push to drive vision, innovation and achievement for American citizens.
· Named by the Ethisphere Institute as one of the 100 Most Influential People in Business Ethics for his positive material impact in the world of business ethics and compliance.
· Corporate Leadership Award, TechAmerica for technology leadership
· Semper Fidelis Award, Marine Corps Scholarship Foundation in honor of faithful service to the nation
· Admiral of the Navy George Dewey Award from the Naval Order of the United States honoring exceptional insight, persistent effort, and firm determination to continually advance the interests of the U.S. and its Sea Services.
· Ellis Island Medal of Honor from the National Ethnic Coalition of Organizations honoring U.S. citizens who represent an outstanding commitment to their community and country, while celebrating their heritage through preservation and acceptance.
· Nathan Hale Award, Reserve Officers Association of the United States for outstanding and dedicated individual service in the interest of national security.
· Greater Washington Government Contractor Awards Hall of Fame; lifetime achievement awards honoring his major positive impact on the business and civic life of these communities.
· U.S. Naval Postgraduate School Hall of Fame honoring alumni who have made the greatest contributions to society, their nations, and the university.
· Arlington (Virginia) Business Hall of Fame; lifetime achievement awards honoring his major positive impact on the business and civic life of these communities.
· Washington Business Hall of Fame Laureate; Washington business community’s most prestigious recognition awards for making a major impact on the Greater Washington Region by demonstrating business excellence, visionary, innovative leadership, and community involvement throughout their professional lives.
· Bisnow 2009 Federal IT Power 50 in recognition as top players in the federal technology community
· Recipient of the inaugural Cornerstone of Freedom award from the Cincinnatus Foundation in recognition of his years of support to American history and civics education programs
· Fleet Admiral Chester W. Nimitz Award, Navy League of the United States for exemplary contributions to the enhancement of U.S. maritime strength and national security
· Distinguished Patriot Award presented by the Society of the Sons of the American Revolution (SAR) for a lifetime of devoted and outstanding service to the American people and for extraordinary commitment to democracy.
· Executive of the Year, Greater Washington Government Contractor Awards; presented to a Greater Washington-area government contracting C-level executive who made outstanding contributions to their company, the community and the government contracting industry during the past year
· Technology Executive of the Year Award, Arlington, Virginia Chamber of Commerce for outstanding contributions in technology in the Arlington County
· Earle C. Williams Leadership in Technology Award, Northern Virginia Technology Council for significant contributions to the advancement of the technology sector in Northern Virginia. Under London's direction
· Eagle Award and Federal Computer Week’s “Federal 100” list of IT leaders in recognition as top players in the federal technology community
· Good Scout Technology Award from the Boy Scouts of America, National Capital Area Council for commitment to advancing the technology sector while exemplifying the values of the Boy Scouts of America.
· Albert Einstein Award for Technology Achievement in the Defense Fields recognizing CACI's technological achievements in the field of defense and national security
· John W. Dixon Award, Association of the United States Army for outstanding contributions to America’s defense.
· Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year for Government IT Services honoring and supporting leading entrepreneurs in the US.
· CEO of the Year Award, George Washington University Executive MBA Program in recognition as one of the most successful leaders in the Washington, DC area
· Establishment of the Dr. J. Phillip London Ethics in Business Award by the Human Resources Leadership Awards of Greater Washington and Marymount University, honoring companies with exemplary initiatives in instilling the core values and principles of the organization throughout its people, encourages implementation and is highly conscious of corporate integrity
· Outstanding Corporate Growth Award, Association for Corporate Growth, Washington, D.C., chapter’s Lifetime Achievement Award, recognizing leadership of CACI’s growth and expansion
· Newcomen Society of the United States as outstanding examples of the free enterprise capitalist system in the U.S. (London and CACI)
· Distinguished Alumni Achievement Award, George Washington University is the highest form of recognition given by the university and The George Washington Alumni Association to an alumnus on an annual basis recognizing the professional achievements of alumni
· High Tech Entrepreneur Award, KPMG Peat Marwick honoring achievements in the technology industry
· Alumni of the Year Award, George Washington University's School of Government and Business Administration in of recognition exceptional professional achievements